Not open for further replies.

dahunter

On My Path To Mastery
Dec 7, 2008
los angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a site with lots of sections very similar to collegehumor.com

I want it to look just as professional and i want it to be just as easily to edit any of it since it will require daily updates.

Need a designer with some serious skills. You don't have to make it from scratch as I think getting a template and modifying it would be more efficient. so your job would be to set up the template and then customize it after that.

I know this is a huge project so we can break it down into parts ie: base layout, adding different sections, etc.

I have done some research and it seems like content management system is the way to go about this.

Let me know if you are interested, reply here or send me a pm and well chat. Also to save some time be sure to send me any previous similar work that you may have done.

thanks,
D

All you'd need for this is WordPress and a nice premium template edited to look original. The sidebar sections can be put in widgets, and just add a div below the header and above the content for that Staff Picks section. If you can trust a new user on here you won't have to pay me until you're fully satisfied and I'll only charge $30. Just looking to get back into the business again and test out my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.