Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerHat

Marketing Machine
Feb 18, 2007
Miami, FL
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm developing a new service geared toward small businesses. I'm in need of some real world testimonials and will provide you with this free service in exchange. I'm going to be honest, it won't be of much real help to most people here since most people here know how to market online. Who knows, you could get something out of it... for sure a link and the feeling that comes along with helping a fellow WF'r. :)

Thanks

p.s. The only requirement is that you have a website for this business

I don't own a Brick and Mortar but I just got off the phone with a close friend who does...

He doesn't know too much about internet marketing besides the stuff he's picked up from talking about my projects.

I could review your service or have him do it himself- whatever you prefer.

The business: Cavallari Gourmet in Oviedo, FL featuring quality meats, poultry, seafood, cheese and specialty items

Dunno if you want to deal with a "middle man" of sorts; but I figured i'd offer my assistance anyways. Just let me know..

Alright guys, I need one more person. This time if anyone needs help with a PPC campaign and has a small business they want to promote or a good looking affiliate site, let me know. All I need in return is a good testimonial from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.