Need Someone to Setup a bunch of Wordpress Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizWebCoach

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi,

I need someone who can setup a bunch of wordpress sites to my specs. I have the exact steps for you to follow.

It would involve setting domain dns settings, uploading wordpress, installing plugins, changing the default info in the wordpress site to something that matches the domain.

The right person will be willing to do this for an affordable price because it isn't complex. I am just trying to save myself the work so I can focus on other parts of my business.

PM me with your price and experience, and if you have some extra tactics you want to offer with what I'm doing, I'm all ears and you will likely get the business.

Thanks everybody.

For my purposes, I only needed to set up a few sites this month, so spending time to develop or adapt an automation tool didn't yet make sense. I had a bunch of people PM me so I hired someone.

I can't believe I didn't bring this up here sooner because it has been on my to-do list for a while. Next time, I will definitely throw projects up here to see if I can put someone to work rather than fret about it.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.