Status
Not open for further replies.

stuuntn

stuuntn
Nov 4, 2009
www.marketinggraphics.co
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
any takers? please quote me some prices cause im pretty cheap. the job shouldn't be hard if you know what you're doing.

the layout will include 0 drop downs, infact it cannot have a dropdown. just a basic header, menu below (for page links only), then another sub menu directly below that for category links (category links only) and if you're a wizard and can somehow put in a setting for me to easily exclude categories or pages from each menu and submenu ill pay more (probably) oh also navigation on the left for widgets.

keep in mind i will design the layout and chop it up for you, even code it in html/css if needed. i just need it to work with wordpress. and i need quote on prices because the layout isn't complete yet. cheers

Price depends on many factors. One of them is complexity of the design (how many page elements do you have?). The other is quality of the code, or better said; compatibility of the html/css code with wordpress. After that comes the number of page templates. Those three make up the most part of the bill and we don't have either one :/

I guess $40-$80 for a one page template.

...really?

Price depends on many factors. One of them is complexity of the design (how many page elements do you have?). The other is quality of the code, or better said; compatibility of the html/css code with wordpress. After that comes the number of page templates. Those three make up the most part of the bill and we don't have either one :/

I guess $40-$80 for a one page template.

did you not read my whole post..? anyway, 40-80 sounds fair, when the layout is complete ill submit a picture to you and the other's that replied here and sent PM's so you can better quote me a price. cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.