Need some LP's but have a few questions first

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwodaveh

Jul 15, 2009
Florida
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok guys, just got a new job in a company for designs and we need to get some LP's done for our clients (basic stuff). So I had recommended outsourcing them to my boss, and he was ok with the plan, he just had a few questions which I was hoping one of you guys could answer for me.

1. If a designer makes use of stock images in the LP's, can my client get sued for their rights(making my company liable too). I assume that not all LP designers have rights to the stock pics, they just get them off the net or torrents?

2. Will the LP designer link up the submit button of the opt in form and to where. Do I need to get some awebber account or whatever. Does this mean I need to get each of the clients to create such an account or can my company make one account and use it for each of the clients?

Need to get around 17 done.

We actually BUY stock images, we don't randomly download them from the web. These images are sold with specific licenses that give all the required rights to use them on designs, websites etc (except specific usages like logos, goods to be produced in huge quantities such as mousepads or tshirts - specific licenses are available for these uses - images that damage the subject or photographer's reputation etc)

The designer will link the buttons to any URL you instruct him to link to.

Many pics found on the web are royalty free, it all depends on which the designer chooses. Some designers pay hundreds per month for access to high resolution stock photos that are released for specific usages. It all depends on the designer, and what resources he is using for the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.