Need some help scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerHat

Marketing Machine
Feb 18, 2007
Miami, FL
Ok, so I'm on my second campaign. My first one was Ok, I made 3:1 on ROI. BUt and it's a big But, I couldn't seem to scale it. Granted I was only running one campaign, and it was a highly competitive niche.

Now I'm on my second campaign, I should specify this is PPC using big 3. I'm losing some money now, but that's becuase I just started and am bidding high.

My question is, if I see that I'm converting (1:25 right now) how can I best go about scaling it to get more volume? Is it simply running more offers, more adgroups, etc?

great question. I want to know too... although I won't be surprised if the big guys don't want to give out the know how.

It's simple, add more keywords.

One of the niches I'm in I have about 80 adgroups and I do pretty good volume. I know a top producer in that niche and asked him how many adgroups he ran on adwords and he told me over 1,000. We were doing EVERYTHING the same, (ie both very profitable), but his volume was 15 times mine. There is no magic formula, just add more keywords.

One of the niches I'm in I have about 80 adgroups and I do pretty good volume. I know a top producer in that niche and asked him how many adgroups he ran on adwords and he told me over 1,000. We were doing EVERYTHING the same, (ie both very profitable), but his volume was 15 times mine. There is no magic formula, just add more keywords.

I was just opening up my adwords editor to create more adgroups/keywords.

Thanks

depends on what you mean by more volume. if you want to get a few clicks sure go with misspellings and such. if your keyword has high volume already on google then you obviously have to increase your bid, but of course be careful to keep it within your breakeven point. if youd like you can private me your niche and keywords, i know people will talk shit at me for saying that but i promise i have no interest whatsoever in whatever your doing and would never run a campaign against you. lol i doubt you will but thats the best way i could help you. i promise i already make enough money and i dont care what your doing.

1000 adgroups huh, how long did that take him lol

I don't know the first thing about PPC however here's 3 ways to look at things.

1. Increase your bid, get more traffic and lower your % return but increase you volume

2. Add more keywords that might convert as well or might not, but will probably increase volume.

3. My favorite, duplicate what you doing on another account with another domain. Use the same landing page with a few tweaks on 10 different domains and accounts. Use the same keywords you're using now, this will give you what you have now times 10.

1. Increase your bid, get more traffic and lower your % return but increase you volume

2. Add more keywords that might convert as well or might not, but will probably increase volume.

3. My favorite, duplicate what you doing on another account with another domain. Use the same landing page with a few tweaks on 10 different domains and accounts. Use the same keywords you're using now, this will give you what you have now times 10.

id definately advise using his idea if your a fucking moron and want to get banned on adwords forever. am i misreading your post? Are you suggesting creating 10 different adwords accounts using the same keywords and landing pages? your a fucking idiot, thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard. This would be especially cool if you used the same card to pay for every account, what you have 10 different cards? Oh and obviously if you create 10 ads on 10 accounts it wouldnt be times 10, sigh nevermind i wont even explain this ridiculous shit

Yes google will ban you immediately, they won't ever allow this since you could create a "monopoly" on the ads (first 10 ads all your own).

Adwords cannot be blackhatted ;)

depends on what you mean by more volume. if you want to get a few clicks sure go with misspellings and such. if your keyword has high volume already on google then you obviously have to increase your bid, but of course be careful to keep it within your breakeven point. if youd like you can private me your niche and keywords, i know people will talk shit at me for saying that but i promise i have no interest whatsoever in whatever your doing and would never run a campaign against you. lol i doubt you will but thats the best way i could help you. i promise i already make enough money and i dont care what your doing.

Btw, I sent you a PM

dude adwords would so ban you for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.