Need some advice on inventory management

ryanmiller1122

Mar 25, 2011
I am working with a client that needs to implement an inventory management system. Does anyone have any advice about the simplest easiest way to accomplish this. The goal is for their to be one web based solution that allows the client to update inventory, have it changed on the website, and populated into a data feed of some sort that would also update the listings they have on other sites at the same time.

I am looking for some free advice about how to make this happen, but am also considering outsourcing if the price is right. Please contact me here or on skype or gchat at ryanmiller1122 if you are interested. Thanks.

From the info you've given us, this project could range from building a website for your mother-in-law's annual christmas garage sale to implementing an inventory/POS stack + hardware for a large local retailer.

Sorry for my lack of details. The clients site is built in joomla but will be migrating to wordpress most likely. A solution that accomplishes the above for a website that lists automobiles for sale is what I am looking for. Not 1000's of products, more like 100's