Need Professional Landing Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon300187

May 6, 2008
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey I did post in here a while back when I first finished my site : Professional, Premade Landing Pages | Unique Landing Pages That Convert!

Just an update I've had a change around, premade landing pages are now just $29! or $39 with a unique article for the niche.

If you are wanting a unique request that will cost you just $39, with these you will get the PSD (photoshop file) so you can make slight adjustments if you wish.

I've almost caught up with backorders so get your order in today, failing that why not go for a premade landing page to get your campaign up and running in no time!

Just a note it usually takes around 2-5 days at the latest for unique designs. Depending on my back log.

Thanks

LP Creations.

Tough crowd :)

Does anyone have any feedback or anything, I see that quite a few people have been successful with landing page designs here.

I am working on more premade ones, I just need to do a few custom requests which should be completed tonight.

I'm willing to give a 10% discount to anyone buying the premade landing pages, use the coupon "WICKED-FIRE" at the checkout.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.