Need Insurance Leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets411

Feb 10, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to work with someone on developing insurance leads for my company. If you are interested please contact me and I will give you all the information. We really only need one person at this time. Thanks

Also I have been doing some research and it looks like most lead brokers are paying affiliates anywhere from $5-8 per lead.

$5-8 per lead? What are you smoking?

If we are selling exclusive leads to our local broker thats $22. If we are selling to 2 to 3 (max) agents then its $8 per agent.

Also I have been doing some research and it looks like most lead brokers are paying affiliates anywhere from $5-8 per lead.

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

check out the networks and see what they are paying. It is clearly listed on several different affiliate pages.

I average about $10+ lead with one of the lead companies mentioned above. That's with a production bonus and some other stuff..... but Where are you getting $5?

I often get adsense clicks that are $5+

Insurance/Financial is pretty competitive.

Also, you should specify what kind of insurance you are talking about. i.e. Life pays better...auto has more traffic, etc. There, I taught you something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.