Need Help to get Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

newuser

Aug 13, 2006
I'm new at this and am in the process of developing a site that will link the viewers to sites offering coupons. Does anyone have any recommendations to help me get started so that I can: (a) find sites that will link advertisers to my site and (b) to generate traffic to such a site. Thanks for some direction.

so all you want to do is have a website that links to websites that have coupons? like a directory?
your average visitor won't say for more than 20 seconds, I don't think you'll be able to find advertisers except for adsense or publisher

Getting STarted

Hoping to have many coupons for many brand name retailers that people will want to continously come to check out the site

NewUser, Read through the forum here, there is a gold mine of information here.

I really have no idea what you are trying to pull off, but if you could be more specific and detailed im sure we would be able to offer more to you.

Jer

Jer

Thanks for the advice but I'm not sure where to get started or what part of the forum that you're referring me to. I would like to develop a site that will link to coupons for hundred of stores and the coupons will change based on what the on line stores are offering at any particular time.

Does that make sense
Thanks

That sounds like a very good idea and I appreciate the direction. I am going to start by focusing on APPAREL and will have the following sub vategories to begin with: (a) Designer Apparel; (b) Handbags and Accessories; (c) Sporting Apparel /outdoor ware; (d) Shoes; (e) Ties and (f) Sunglasses. Does that sound more focused and a place to get started?

If so, can you give me a few other tips on what you think I should be looking out for.

Again, I thank you

<LI style="MARGIN: 0px; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none">

Status
Not open for further replies.