Need help to get approved at CPA networks

pablodauria

Jul 30, 2007
I was promoting an offer at Advaliant on Wu Yi Tea and now this offer was cancelled. I need another CPA network to promote this type of products, as I have a landing page with very good organic traffic that can't be monetized now.

I applied to COPEAC and NeverBlueAds but couldn't get accepted.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,

Pablo.

Have you tried calling in? Follow up with them and tell them your situation. I am sure that if a Network hears from you directly that you have a pre existing campaign that was successful they will be more than happy to help you.

I was promoting an offer at Advaliant on Wu Yi Tea and now this offer was cancelled. I need another CPA network to promote this type of products, as I have a landing page with very good organic traffic that can't be monetized now.

I applied to COPEAC and NeverBlueAds but couldn't get accepted.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,

Pablo.
I could probally help you get in, Send me a message on aim

Why are people so afraid of talking on the phone? Grow a fucking pair and call them.

Hello friend,

Maybe they no approve you because no wish them good luck bro?

Good luck bro

Are you an international affiliate?

It's harder for us pure Brits to get accepted.

That's why I downloaded Skype and bought myself a headset so I could be put on hold without remortgaging.

Just tell them you're Dr Oz.

Have you tried calling in? Follow up with them and tell them your situation. I am sure that if a Network hears from you directly that you have a pre existing campaign that was successful they will be more than happy to help you.

i agree with this..try to tell them your situation,maybe it will make them realize you are worthy for them to help...

I think most networks take intl traffic, its more or less whether or not you can prove that your not a shady frauder like the ones that have been flooding networks lately with fake applications and pages.

Calling in sometimes works but the scammers have been paying people to call networks to try and get approved.