Need help to continue my social service by designing you awesome logo's

Jaghanivasan

Flashy Designer
Jun 25, 2010
India
Hello,

It has been a while I was off from WF due to my final year studies and projects. I would like to continue my design service and also help needy people like the olden days.

For people who don't know me:

1) http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...tion-logo-satisfaction-helping-needy-ppl.html
2) http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...back-logo-satisfaction-helping-needy-ppl.html

I would like to get your contribution (36$) to start a new thread again and continue this service.

Please post your name here before you send your money to me. So that I wont get extra money.

--> If a single person is willing to make the whole contribution, he/she will be benefited by:

1) getting 3 logo's (ai, eps, psd, png)
2) 10$ will be given for the poor and needy​

--> If multiple persons are interested to help me, I would like to restrict to 4 so each can contribute 9$.They will be benefited by:

1) Getting 1 logo each (ai, eps, psd, png)
2) 2$ will be given from each contributor to the poor and needy​

My Paypal ID- jaghanivasans@yahoo.com

This month, we helped kids with their notebooks and stationary:

285635_429647790389146_1984371990_n.jpg

578059_429647817055810_518575326_n.jpg

581209_429648147055777_1086494335_n.jpg

Looking forward for your help to continue our service successfully :bowdown:

-
Jaghanivasan

What rock do you have to crawl under to not hear about $5 logos on a certain very popular website?

What rock do you have to crawl under to not hear about $5 logos on a certain very popular website?

And by the poor and needy you mean you?

I know but the problem is, in my country, the paypal balance gets auto withdrawn every single day. So, if I work in those famous sites, I could not grab 36$ on the whole in a single day to purchase a thread here.

Even now I am not asking the money for free. I will definitely work for you as I have mentioned above :)

ONTACT ME FOR LOGO'S, BANNERS, BUSINESS CARD DESIGN, LETTER HEAD DESIGNS, BUTTONS.

this logo has some has banners and buttons and shit, why don't you ask him?

this logo has some has banners and buttons and shit, why don't you ask him?

Then this thread will become a sales campaign. Those items will be added after the thread is started.

If you need an urgent work to be completed on anyone of these, let me know. (Since you have asked me) :)

Thanks

if your service if good ,then automatically customers fall back of you.You dont need to keep offers like this.Customers always like quality work,creativity in design.

heh, it's like a salesman coming to your door and asking, "can you please give me some money, so I can come back tomorrow and try to sell shit to you?"

Whether you took seriously or not guys, thanks a lot for your interest :)

I am getting my money today after doing some design works in various sources. will start a thread soon :)

Thank you all :)

~~THREAD CLOSED~~​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTIaRyGzac]kid call 911 for help with math - YouTube[/ame]