Need help creating a site everyone will love

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrey86

Jan 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So i'm making a change from creating my regular content based sites onto something more fun.

The change was inspired by going through these ****ing awesome picture threads repeating after each picture "would smash" so came up with wouldsmash.com.

I want it to be a picture rating site that randomly matches up two hot chicks pictures but blurrs the image and you have to answer "would smash" and pick either picture for the image to become clear then automatically another random two images are matched up.

if anyone could create a simple yet specific format would be happy to discuss prices..would like it to be on a word press template so i could manage it myself... or if anyone knows of the perfect template to hand will give $50 to best answer.

Thanks

How about hiring a designer / developer from us? We can discuss professional designs perfect for your website. Good timing since we're having special promos this August!

Get FREE SEO Service Package for every Web Design and Development Dedicated Staff Order!

Free Site Evaluation and SEO Services
- browser compatibility checking, initial keyword research and sitemap submission to major search engines.(Google, Yahoo, and Bing).

Free Link Building Services
- manual based submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting, classified ads posting and blog or RSS submissions.

We can help you develop your site and drive traffic to it immediately for FREE!

PM me today! or reply to this thread so I can give you immediate response.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.