Need Help Buying an Aged Domain - Will Pay

Berto

Movin to TX
Jan 3, 2009
Proudly Incorporated in WY
wordai.com
Hey all,

I'm not a domainer and don't want to be. I'm looking for someone or some service to help me buy an aged domain for a new SEO project. I'm willing to pay a commission.

The project is in a very specific niche of the nutrition community (not affiliate-heavy), and will have 50 pieces of unique content for starters.

I'd like to buy a domain that will get SERP'd easily, as new domains have been struggling a bit for me as of late.

Here's what I THINK I need:

- Clean Domain not used for spamming or any bad activities
- At least 2 years old
- PR2+ preferred
- Some content on the site preferred
- Some inbound links would be nice
- PR and Age will transfer to me
- .com or .net

My budget is $1000, more or less (for the domain, not the service fee!)

I also see a nearly PERFECT 3-letter domain that's expiring in a few days, but not sure how much to bid or if that will even work.

I see a few reasonable domains available in snapnames, but not sure what they're really worth.

Anyone want to help or know a broker who's good at this? I can privately discuss the keywords.

Thanks
Berto

Hey Berto, I'm not a domainer either so take my advice with a grain of salt. I have purchased a couple of domains with PR + Age in the past and as soon as I register them in my name and develop them Google see's that and kicks them right back down to PR-0 and age 0 so I'm sure there is a way around that. Maybe some other guys/girls will chime in.

Berto, I have been using Google Hammer ( Google Hammer - Marketing Information So Good It'll Spin Your Head Right 'Round ) for the past 2 years to buy all of my domains from.

If you goto their website and click the drop down menu on the right and select "Aged Domains - 2 years" it will show you all the best aged domains to pick from.

Hope this might help you some!

<3

huge_e_penis.jpg

Berto, I have been using Google Hammer ( Google Hammer - Marketing Information So Good It'll Spin Your Head Right 'Round ) for the past 2 years to buy all of my domains from.

If you goto their website and click the drop down menu on the right and select "Aged Domains - 2 years" it will show you all the best aged domains to pick from.

Hope this might help you some!

<3

HURR HILARIOUS! Attempting to dickroll a established senior member of WF on a legit question. Dumbfuck.