Need Help+Advice on a Local Client

BeerHat

Marketing Machine
Feb 18, 2007
Miami, FL
Ok, so this guy is really interested in what I have to offer, the whole SEO and PPC deal, and this one even includes website update and such, so I'll be pretty much running the site and marketing it. This would be a nice monthly figure every month.

However, before he signs off on the proposal he wants me to come up with something unique that I can offer him.

The business is a business to business dealing with heavy equipment.

I'm struggling a bit for ideas.

I'm really trying to think out of the PPC-SEO box.

Anyway, I'd love to hear any ideas, thoughts, advice , etc.. Thanks

I'm guessing that the site is just a lead gen then the prospects get closed by phone or possible meeting by the company.

You could add value by doing some conversion/interaction trickery on the site to boost conversions. Also come up with unique slices of prospect info that you can deliver to the company with each form completion.

Also depending on how far you want to venture you could incorporate some sort of followup letter/postcard type of contact for all prospects that complete the lead gen form.

Also, depending on how they manage this stuff internally, you could throw in a client management/followup system/database.

Some ideas.

I'm guessing that the site is just a lead gen then the prospects get closed by phone or possible meeting by the company.

You could add value by doing some conversion/interaction trickery on the site to boost conversions. Also come up with unique slices of prospect info that you can deliver to the company with each form completion.

Also depending on how far you want to venture you could incorporate some sort of followup letter/postcard type of contact for all prospects that complete the lead gen form.

Also, depending on how they manage this stuff internally, you could throw in a client management/followup system/database.

Some ideas.

Yes, I did plan on advising the retaining of all lead forms filled out and being marketed to continuously.