Need Google Ad Copywriter

Status
Not open for further replies.

f8L

Oct 5, 2006
I'm looking for an experienced Google Adwords copywriter to write ads for several of my projects.

Ideally, you should have previous experience writing Google ads and know the basics of writing a powerful, high CTR ad.

This is a part-time position (3-7 hours/week) that requires someone who is FAST and can give a fantastic turn-around time on all projects I send.

Thanks!
Josh

Josh, you don't need someone to do that for you. YOU need to do that, unless you're willing to disclose your landing site, keywords, and campaign that you are promoting. That seems counterproductive to me.

There's no real secret to writing good CTR ad copy bud. Take the keyword/product and incorporate it into your ad. Essentially make your ad/lander tailor to what the user wants.

If they type in "what is shamwow" into Google, you need to have an ad that works around it.

You'll Love ShamWow
See why people everywhere are
falling in love with ShamWow
www.uloveshamwow.com

If they type in "buy shamwow online" your ad might look like:

Buy ShamWow Now
Order today and receive your
ShamWow in under 5 days.
www.uloveshamwow.com/order

If you still don't want to do it PM me and I can probably help you out.

Hey-

I appreciate your response.

I'm very familiar with writing Google ads :)

As a business owner, I manage my investments, develop my assets, and work with my employees. I have no desire to work "in" my business, or write 145 Google headlines + body descriptions.

Hey-

I appreciate your response.

I'm very familiar with writing Google ads :)

As a business owner, I manage my investments, develop my assets, and work with my employees. I have no desire to work "in" my business, or write 145 Google headlines + body descriptions.
Ahh, I misread you. Send me a PM with details and I'll get one of my content guys on it for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.