Need Funny / Creative Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's sort of broad. Funny as comedic, playful, slap-stick, there's a lot of different funny. What is your need? For what topic?

Well I figure if someone is funny they know all the funnies? lol...I'm good think I got someone thanks.

How to quit your job in a few simple steps!

If you are like many other employees in the world, you despise your job like it was terminal cancer and constantly dream of interesting ways to leave said job.

Fantasize no more, it is time for reality.

Show up to your place of work at least five to ten minutes late. Walk directly to your boss and set your boombox on the floor beside you (do not forget the boombox, it is an integral part of this) and proceed to press play.

Best two weeks notice a person can give.

When Hulk Hogan's theme music begins to play, rip your shirt completely from your body. You may have to cut slits at the top and bottom to make sure it rips on the first time.

While waving your hand and cupping it to your ear a few times to garner crowd support, push said boss to the ground and proceed to deliver a glorious Hogan Leg Drop and inform him that you will see him at Summer Slam, brother.

Mortal - you are welcome just the same, but a dry wit and slap-stick aretwo different kind of funny. What I was asking was about "tone" - you may want your banking website to be playful, but not silly funny. You may want your fitness site to be "in you face" humor.

Funny is more than funny, but glad you found someone.

Hey guys I'm still looking, I need someone who's available for some work right now or very soon not in a week, thanks.

Scriptorium - sorry but I honestly don't like your funny no offense.

mortal - I'm so sorry, unless I don't get the greenlight on Saturday, then I could put you on the queue. For fiction like that, yeah, I can do that. That's just silly fun stuff. If you could wait, I'd love a shot. That's just up the kind of stuff I do as a screenwriter.

Characters with their own personalities and issues. Oh yeah, fun and funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.