Need dating sites with API's / feeds

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
I'm trying to make a lander right now, where it detects the user's zip code and let's them select whether they are looking for men or women and then what age range.

I need dating sites with API's / feeds so that when the user starts searching, my site will populate real pics of actual members of XYZ dating site. I do not want to just use fake pics like 99.9% of affiliates.

I need to be able to display actual users/pics from the dating site that I am pulling the API / feed from.

I looked on GFY but most of the dating sites and offers listed are adult oriented. I'm trying to do "cleaner" dating like match.com, plentyoffish, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated and if you don't want to post here then feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

jada-2-big-ass-gif.gif

madison-rose-ass-shake.gif

qivd1ao1_500.gif

What about just getting an account on the site you're promoting and downloading a few pics? That way you're not lying, and don't have to deal with the hassle of finding a dating site that offers an API.

Most dating sites don't have the API integration like you are asking as it might violate their privacy policies, etc. The standard API/Host & Post integration lets you post form data to their system essentially bypassing the initial join form. This is more common on adult/casual dating sites though (Cupid PLC has both casual/traditional). The Match.com/etc type sites don't allow Host & post for general affiliates.

PM me if you need any more advice on the matter.

Its just an idea to create some proper place where peoples can date fairly (with no fake pics or fake ASL if they wanted to share their details with honestly)... my suggestion is that in the registration process you should verify the person through web cam ;)