Need an accountant/CPA in Orange County, CA

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Need an accountant in the Orange County, California area that knows his shit. The closer to Anaheim the better. I need my yearlies done + a basic bookkeeping service.

PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

Need an accountant in the Orange County, California area that knows his shit. The closer to Anaheim the better. I need my yearlies done + a basic bookkeeping service.

i'm qualified but don't do it anymore... shouldn't you be able to throw a rock & hit 500 local people advertising hard with rock bottom rates for that commodity-type service? unless you're looking for graywork, just consult the yellowpages.

My guy is pretty good but he's in La Verne which might be too far for you. He does monthly bookkeeping for me.

My guy is in Redondo Beach, which also might be a little far for you. PM me if you'd like his info. Nice guy, ex IRS agent so he knows his stuff.

I'm a CPA. Not in CA, but curious how much y'all pay for your bookkeeping.

PM me if need any advice.

One thing you can do if you're in any kind of dilemma or sticky tax situation is to pose as a accountant/CPA and go on the tax forums and ask for advice. Just my 2 cents.