Need Advice On Niche Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekap04

Ok. I have been working on 2 adsense/affiliate projects. I have created two sites using blogspot, added content, adsense, and affiliate products where neccesary. Now I am lost. I dont know what to do next. I dont know if I have done everything correctly. Could you look over the site and see if it might convert well before I start marketing it. This is just one of my projects. http://hairgrowthinfo.blogspot.com

You need to register the hair growth site as your own domain and use your own server. The blogspot address doesn't look very professional if your intention is to make it a serious business.

The site looks ok, but the girl looks like she has hair spraying out from her chest. Just my impression.

You need to get traffic, and you can get a lot of info about if by reading the seo threads here. There's lots of info, but nobody's going to give you a strategy because you have to figure out this stuff for yourself.

Your site needs far more content.

You need to register the hair growth site as your own domain and use your own server. The blogspot address doesn't look very professional if your intention is to make it a serious business.

The site looks ok, but the girl looks like she has hair spraying out from her chest. Just my impression.

You need to get traffic. Read the seo threads here. There's lots of info, but nobody's going to give you a strategy because you have to figure out this stuff for yourself.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I agree with BlueYonder. The site looks good. Domains and hosting are so cheap, grab a domain and then start promoting it. There is loads of good info on WF. Check out Eli's blog for some good SEO tips.

One tip I found useful is using wordpress, blogger etc to link to your main site. So, maybe register a few good keyword rich accounts on these free hosts and post edited versions of some of your content backling to your main site using key phrases off the free bloggs.

register for some forums relating to your niche and post USEFUL info with your url in your sig (dont just spam shit)

Good luck

Also, it is a good idea to use original content. It looks like your first post is already indexed on several article sites, so it is not really doing you any good. I would advise only using original content on your site.

What the fuck are you doing asking for help on how to run an MFA site when you're trying to give people tips on how to make money online with your shitty Make Monies Online blog in your fucking signature? Ass.

Gotcha!

Ok. I have been working on 2 adsense/affiliate projects. I have created two sites using blogspot, added content, adsense, and affiliate products where neccesary. Now I am lost. I dont know what to do next. I dont know if I have done everything correctly. Could you look over the site and see if it might convert well before I start marketing it. This is just one of my projects. http://hairgrowthinfo.blogspot.com

What the fuck are you doing asking for help on how to run an MFA site when you're trying to give people tips on how to make money online with your shitty Make Monies Online blog in your fucking signature? Ass.

CaughtYou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.