Need a Unique (Usable) Business Card Design

HustlinHard

(M)ad Man
Oct 31, 2007
Vancouver
So I need to get a new set of business cards and I was looking to grab them from Vistaprint because of their awesome deals. One thing I'm not too fond of is there designs, which seem pretty bland and cheesy for the most part. I was looking at their option to upload my own completed design, which I figure will give me the best looking cards for the most reasonable price.

I looking around the net to find some unique designs that I can grab and *very slightly* modify (ie. add my own contact/company info) and upload. The problem is that most sites only have photo's of the cards themselves whereas I would need high quality images that are correctly sized. I'm in a pretty big time crunch to get these printed since I need them by Tuesday of next week at the latest.

Anyone got some ideas or links?

Here's a little appreciation for the hard working folks of WF

2f7f6origjoannakrupasex.jpg

048098.jpg

048103.jpg

066669.jpg

Latest Kim Kardashian Playboy (I know.. They're gay, but it's still KK) Pics

8oowi.jpg

jjdbg.jpg

mqwem.jpg

rypwq.jpg

txvw2.jpg

Avoid Vistaprint, the designs are so so but they spam the crap out of you after and if you check the wrong box that interested in a topic expect phone calls from people offering that service. Plus their checkout process is horrendous trying to x-sell you everything you don't need. Not worth the cheap prices, I think next time I'll just find a local printer..

I've actually seen these before and they are indeed awesome, only problem is there's no usable template ;) Great for ideas those, appreciated.

There's some awesome designs here no doubt, but I'm really trying to get something nice printed out quickly (and cheaply). It's a great site for ideas which I'll definitely use in the future when I'm designing something more permanent. Thanks.

Avoid Vistaprint, the designs are so so but they spam the crap out of you after and if you check the wrong box that interested in a topic expect phone calls from people offering that service. Plus their checkout process is horrendous trying to x-sell you everything you don't need. Not worth the cheap prices, I think next time I'll just find a local printer..

Thanks for the insight, but to be honest, I'm probably willing to deal with a little bit of hassle and extra caution during the checkout for the price they're offering. I've got a 50-80% discount coupon which lowers their price to <$20 for 250 cards with almost all of their options (glossy, self-uploaded design, color back side, foil accent, etc..).

OP, if you're in Vancouver you have no shortage of top printers at your disposal. Have someone design you a card and take it to a local printer.

yea I'm in Vancouver, I looked around at a few places but their all way more expensive and at the moment I'm looking for a budget solution since this batch will probably all be handed out within the next week and minor differences probably won't make a huge difference. I'll have to create a new design soon under a different company name anyways.. Perhaps you know of some print shops in Van. that have reasonable prices?

Not suggesting that you download these, but you might get some ideas searching here.

Thanks, peepin' for some *inspiration* right now

How'd you know my profession?

Going to be following this thread. I have to get some business cards made in the next few weeks as well.