Need a site like NothingToxic.com

olesh999

Feb 8, 2008
Austin, TX
Hey Guys,

Im looking for someone interested in working on a site project.

Basically what I need is a site like NothingToxic.com
Of course with a unique design.

But pretty much the same featues you see on nothing toxic is what I need.

Please post here or PM if you are interested in working on this.

Thank You

He uses a very old hacked up version (1.5-ish) of WordPress.

/you could do a lot better than that.

I like the layout of the site alot.
is there a wordpress theme with that layout?

been looking for media scripts and themes and so far I have not being able to find something similar.

I'm new to media sites so maybe thats why I have no idea where to look for.

Any help or advice would work.

Or I'm also interested if a designer/codes want to work on this.

"is there a wordpress theme with that layout?"
Not sure about the current layout. I just see that the script is the same one that a few guys (dumpalink, etc) got off of someone on rentacoder a handful of years back.

"Or I'm also interested if a designer/codes want to work on this"
I seriously doubt you'll need to go the custom route. There's a shit ton of media scripts floating around now. Just find one and have it tweaked enough to appear unique.

"is there a wordpress theme with that layout?"
Not sure about the current layout. I just see that the script is the same one that a few guys (dumpalink, etc) got off of someone on rentacoder a handful of years back.

"Or I'm also interested if a designer/codes want to work on this"
I seriously doubt you'll need to go the custom route. There's a shit ton of media scripts floating around now. Just find one and have it tweaked enough to appear unique.

thank you for your reply. been looking around and can't find any one that looks worth trying. they all look like they have not been upgraded in years.... is there any one that you would recommend?

Ranakin Web Development :: Predator CMS

^^I would have mentioned it earlier but I wanted to go take a peek to see if was still maintained. And, it is. When he first released that CMS everyone who got it bragged about how awesome it was. Still looks tight.

Thank you!!! It seems like a great option! This is the first time I will be using a CMS system. Are the CMS difficult to use and understand??

Thank you!!! It seems like a great option! This is the first time I will be using a CMS system. Are the CMS difficult to use and understand??

Assuming you are talking from a development perspective, that can really vary from CMS to CMS. Something like Wordpress is pretty easy to learn and understand and has a large community online where you can go for support. Other CMS systems like Joomla, Drupal, Plone etc tend to be a little more complicated, but are full featured CMS' (unlike WP). I've never used / seen Predator before, but it looks pretty interesting for larger scale / custom projects.

If you need any help with this, feel free to pm me. I'm not cheap, but it will be done right.

Assuming you are talking from a development perspective, that can really vary from CMS to CMS. Something like Wordpress is pretty easy to learn and understand and has a large community online where you can go for support. Other CMS systems like Joomla, Drupal, Plone etc tend to be a little more complicated, but are full featured CMS' (unlike WP). I've never used / seen Predator before, but it looks pretty interesting for larger scale / custom projects.

If you need any help with this, feel free to pm me. I'm not cheap, but it will be done right.

Thank you! How much would it cost me to have a site like NothingToxic developed? I'm really interested in this.

Please PM or post here if you want.