Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yes I know there's plenty of LP designers on here so save your smart ass remarks. I'd rather one approach me based on my requirements. My experiences with quite a few LP designers have been less than satisfactory. I really don't ask for much other than for instructions to be followed and to be in contact when there is a delay or if you have questions rather than you putting something totally different together.

I'm looking for a long term designer so if I like what you do there will be more work for you.

Requirements

1 - You speak english not engrish, understand and follow instructions (when I say 200 pixels wide don't come back with 400, yes I've had this happen)
2 - You ask questions when you're unsure
3 - You don't overload yourself with work and leave me hanging for 2 weeks
4 - Maximum turn around time 3 days, if you give me a due date/time make sure it's done by then OR let me know there is a delay so I'm not left wondering. Better yet tell me 3 days come back with it sooner me = happy
5 - If you've got family/emotional issues don't take the job (if it's an emergency I understand, but don't take on the job while you're going through a crisis - yes i've experienced this too)
6 - you include the PSDs
7 - payment will be sent 50% up front 50% after completion.

While this post may sound like I'm difficult, it stems from my frustration with working with unreliable LP designers. I don't think I'm asking for too much am I?

I'm really not difficult to work with as long as the above requirements are met. If you come back to me with something totally different after I drew out a sketch and wrote out a 500 word description of course I'm gonna lose it.

I'll pay up to $100, even if your standard prices are lower I don't care as long as you are a reliable and quality designer.

If you can not 100% meet the above requirements do not PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.