Not open for further replies.

jgrim

Wordpress Guru
Oct 4, 2009
Ohio
jgwebdevelopment.com
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm offering my services as a Wordpress Professional. Let me upgrade, fix, modify, add to, or set up your Wordpress website.

Rid your website of small issues or add additional features you wish you always had!

Or! If you just have a few questions that need to me answered about Wordpress... Feel free to ask me now!

Offering a one week, Fourth of July, low promotional rate - made to fit any budget! Guaranteed quick turn around for all your Wordpress needs!

You may contact me via the following methods:
PM me on WickedFire
Email: jgrim@jgwebdevelopment.com
AIM: jgrim8705
Phone: 937.557.1477

Testimonial from WickedFire member beantown:
"I have been in development on one of my websites for months, and I had been frustrated with the original programmers who built the site and their unfamiliarity with everything Wordpress has to offer. Jason totally saved my site at lightning speed, and added everything from my wish list to the site in record time. For anything that Wordpress did not offer, he was able to custom code these features. He even fixed issues while I told them to him on the phone. I would highly recommend Jason, especially for anything Wordpress related. My site looks freakin' amazing because of him, no joke. "

Take advantage of this limited time offer! Get in touch with me now! I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you!
Jason R. Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.