Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I am looking for someone who is able to write short stories (maybe 250-500 words each) in the paranormal niche.

Please PM me if you are interested with your rates and writing samples. Not really interested in technical writing or sales copy - really looking for someone who is capable of writing engaging short stories on topics that I will provide you with.

I know, it's a bit different but could be interesting if you want a bit of a change and a chance to flex your creative writing muscles. :)

I also pay up-front and am extremely easy to work with, so get in touch!

If I get one more spammy PM from a digital point dropout trying to sell me SEO content writing services and promising me top positions in the SERPs, I'm going to start dickrolling out of control. Honestly? That's not even remotely close to what I'm asking for.

Still hoping to connect with a REAL person soon. :)

Hi, We can help you with this one. We do have a highly skilled writers who are capable to write in any niche. Just let me know if this something you would be interested in. I'll be glad to render to you our best of services.

Hoping to be hear from you.

Thanks,
Marie

Hello,

Projects like this are hard to find the right writer for, I'd be willing to write a sample story based on one of your topics so you can feel me out. I'm one of the $.03/word writers on here, not sure how much I'd charge for good fiction but we can discuss that later.

Thanks.

Hi. My name is Allen Quintos and I've actually written ghost stories and other paranormal-themed stories. Some of my stories were even included in an anthology of ghost stories here in the Philippines. I can send you some samples. You can contact me at allendominic(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.