Need a couple reviewers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigy

Dec 19, 2007
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've attempted PMing a few people, including some of the mods who've said they were interested in getting review copies of new BST products and putting their honest opinion about them out there.. but I haven't had any response yet.

So I'm basically looking for a couple stand up, trusted users to review my Content Locker script, similar to BHCB and CPA Leads gateway.. but much better. :)

If you're willing to do this, please shoot me a PM and we can go from there, or let me know that you're interested in this thread with some contact information. I am only looking for 2 maybe 3 total, so if you don't hear back from me you can assume that a) I didn't think you fit what I'm looking for in a reviewer or b) I've filled my request with 2-3 reviewers already.

For this to be even remotely effective, I'd prefer if you have a bit of knowledge in the CPA game, preferably with Incentive Offers and maybe even someone who is already using BHCB or CPA Lead to lock some content. The script works great, I have had someone compare it side by side with CPALead and they showed a dramatic increase in sales using my script.

I'm not ready to release much info regarding it just yet as I'd like to have some honest reviews before doing so. Once I have those I'll be making a sales thread where I will answer any and all questions as well as provide support to anyone who purchases it. :)

Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to help out.

No one is interested? You get a pretty awesome CPA Content Locker in exchange for an honest paragraph on your thoughts of it?

Eh, oh well. Thanks anyways guys. :]

Awesome! I'll get in touch with you guys soon about this. Found a bug I need to tidy up first. :)

Thanks!

Alright, prodigy was handing me out a review copy of his content locker script. First of all I have to say he is a great, nice guy and replies pretty quickly if you need any help.

The script comes with an example.html page so you can figure out how to implement the script on your own pages. There are some files you have to include between the <head></head> tags to make this script working. Don't worry prodigy did a great job on the documentation about implementing the script :)

There is a simple config file you have to adjust before uploading the files to your own server. The script also allows you to add multiple offers with the script, similar to CPAleads forms. It's dead easy to add them to your own script :)

There is also a hide the referer function implemented which makes the script interesting for the guys with some black hat ambition ;-)

All in all although this isn't (yet) a wordpress plugin its dead easy to config and get it running on your own hosting.

If you're into forced clicks and stuff like that, this script is a no brainer and you probably get a wickedfire discount, who knows ;-)

9/10 from me.

Ahh, thanks for the review, but I haven't made the thread yet.. I'll be sure to quote it from here when I do. :)

Thanks a bunch man!

Status
Not open for further replies.