Neat trick I saw this morning.

wow, that's terrifying. i can't tell what part of that is a "neat trick" (and not just default behaviour)? but i hadn't really looked into the facebook graph thing yet, and now i kind of want to delete my facebook account.

I must admit that their default JSON responses are pretty nice though...

but yeah, Zuckerberg and Company just duped 400 million people it looks like. Bravo to him, he just compromised the privacy of nearly 10% of the earth's population. Impressive in some way I guess

You can turn off sharing of this data in your privacy settings, I did this for myself for sure.

The fun part is that they are all ON by default, but people will gradually figure out how to turn them off.

You can turn off sharing of this data in your privacy settings, I did this for myself for sure.

The fun part is that they are all ON by default, but people will gradually figure out how to turn them off.

People buy acai berries, I think you'd be surprised how few care about privacy.

lol, nice trick
"from": {
"name": "Toya LadyStar Walton",
"id": "100000977389146"
},
"message": "SMFH. I CANT BELIEVE MEECHIE G OLD ASS STILL SAYIN MY NAME. NIGGA THAT SHIT IS OLD GET OVA IT. KEEP IT UP NIGGA AND U WONT SEE YA SON GRADUATE! CUZ I KNW GOONS THAT DNT GIVE A FUCK. THIS INTERNET AINT SHIT TO ME. IMMA REAL BITCH,I KNW LOWDOWN NIGGAS THAT WILL SEE BOUT U SO CHILL OUT AND FIND A NEW ARTIST TO WRK WIT CHA LAME ASS HERPES LIPS",
"

Yup - dunno if you have stg simlar in the US, but in the UK we have something called a 'Nectar reward card'.

The way it works is at participating stores, if you swipe your card when you buy stuff, you get reward points which are worth about 0.1% of what you spend in gifts / vouchers.

In return, the Nectar people get to build up a nice profile of everything you buy.

The sheeple lap it up.

(Not me, I buy everything cash.)

Do facebook allow/have the ability to allow you to target specific individuals with Ads yet?

Forgive my ignorance, I've not really worked much with FB ads.

"from": {
"name": "Toya LadyStar Walton",
"id": "100000977389146"
},
"message": "SMFH. I CANT BELIEVE MEECHIE G OLD ASS STILL SAYIN MY NAME. NIGGA THAT SHIT IS OLD GET OVA IT. KEEP IT UP NIGGA AND U WONT SEE YA SON GRADUATE! CUZ I KNW GOONS THAT DNT GIVE A FUCK. THIS INTERNET AINT SHIT TO ME. IMMA REAL BITCH,I KNW LOWDOWN NIGGAS THAT WILL SEE BOUT U SO CHILL OUT AND FIND A NEW ARTIST TO WRK WIT CHA LAME ASS HERPES LIPS",
"

Mom??