NBA Eastern Conference Finals, Game 6

lebron-james-hairline-e1349285440475.jpg

I like the pacers, but it's probably gonna be a heat/spurs finals. Duncan going for that 5th ring.

luckily we don't have to see more whining from this pathetic attention whore

Birdman-Signs-To-Heat.jpg

They won't let the pacers win. Spurs vs Pacers in the finals? Talk about a huge ratings dump.

They won't let the pacers win. Spurs vs Pacers in the finals? Talk about a huge ratings dump.

Yea will be interesting to see what game 7 will be like. LeBron isn't get much help from his team I think he is gonna be super human game 7.

Yeah it sucks what happened in game 6.... I wont be able to be cocky heat fan for another couple of days. and to the guy hating on THE BIRDMAN CAW CAW motherfucker!

and to the guy hating on THE BIRDMAN CAW CAW motherfucker!

its not CAW CAW, that's a crow noise... he doesn't look or act like a crow, so he doesn't sound like a crow.

he does, however, look & act like a peacock.

heat_18.jpg
199%20peacock%20head%201.1%20(1).jpg

i'll let you phoenetically translate out the peacock cry into some form of onomatopoeia & then you can redo your attempt at telling me what 'the peacock birdman' would sound like if he were here and really really angry. this oughta help get you started:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvtThNecHeg]Peacock cries - YouTube[/ame]

NBA fines hibbert $75k for saying the words "no homo" in the post game interview because the media called it a gay slur. they need to study up on what the definition of slur means, but who'd expect the media to actually understand the nuances of language.

A little off topic but I can't believe Lionel Hollins is being chased out of Memphis by a couple of nerds (Pera and Hollinger):

Y! SPORTS