Status
Not open for further replies.

AllBizNiz

Living The Dream
Oct 27, 2009
Ohio
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm a native English writer from the USA. My wife and I currently have some extra time to bang out a few articles before the holidays. All of our content is unique and will pass Copyscape.

All content will be written either by me, or my wife. We do not outsource any of our work.

What others are saying

I would have to say that he is definitely a native English writer as the subject that I gave him was one that wasn't something just anyone could write about.

His quality is definitely worth what he is asking for and I would definitely use him while you have the chance. :)

FAQ

Do you offer bulk pricing? Unfortunately, since 1 cent per word is already pretty cheap for a native English writer, I'm unable to offer bulk rates.

What can you write on? Well, I can write on almost anything. As long as it can be researched on the internet, I can do it. I've already written on a wide variety of different topics.

Payment Info- I'm currently accepting Paypal only.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I do have examples upon request. You can catch me on AIM - allbizniz09

Just got my article back. I must say the guy knows how to write articles. I can recommend him to you guys. I really like the way he wrote the article. Couldn't spot any error in my first read. Nice flow and no silly grammatical errors in the article.

The keyword density was also good. Although I had to reduce it to 2% because I was using the article for EZA, Overall, I would say nice Cliched writer.

hi

I definitely need a writer. please see my site my contact information is on my site. Can you call me or email me to discuss a writing project?
My site is Miami, Fort Lauderdale SEO search engine optimization www.seosouthflorida.com

I'm a native English writer from the USA. My wife and I currently have some extra time to bang out a few articles before the holidays. All of our content is unique and will pass Copyscape.

All content will be written either by me, or my wife. We do not outsource any of our work.

What others are saying

FAQ

Do you offer bulk pricing? Unfortunately, since 1 cent per word is already pretty cheap for a native English writer, I'm unable to offer bulk rates.

What can you write on? Well, I can write on almost anything. As long as it can be researched on the internet, I can do it. I've already written on a wide variety of different topics.

Payment Info- I'm currently accepting Paypal only.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I do have examples upon request. You can catch me on AIM - allbizniz09

AllBizNizz wrote some fab work for me in his review copy. I must say that this chap knows his SEO. Things flew in left, right and center and yet it fitted in perfectly. Hes got my approval and FUCK! I want him to do some of my stuff. Price sounds good too. Hope he can keep up the quality and maintain this standard. Turnaround was respectful and there was nothing I could point off as wrong. Few grammar errors here and there, but nothing worth noticing.
I loved it and I bet so will you.
All the best mate.

Retard
Just got my article back. I must say the guy knows how to write articles. I can recommend him to you guys. I really like the way he wrote the article. Couldn't spot any error in my first read. Nice flow and no silly grammatical errors in the article.

The keyword density was also good. Although I had to reduce it to 2% because I was using the article for EZA, Overall, I would say nice Cliched writer.

What the fuck is with these new guys taking up review copies. In all defense, Retard's review dsnt hold up value.

Peace.

AllBizNizz wrote some fab work for me in his review copy. I must say that this chap knows his SEO. Things flew in left, right and center and yet it fitted in perfectly. Hes got my approval and FUCK! I want him to do some of my stuff. Price sounds good too. Hope he can keep up the quality and maintain this standard. Turnaround was respectful and there was nothing I could point off as wrong. Few grammar errors here and there, but nothing worth noticing.
I loved it and I bet so will you.
All the best mate.

Retard

What the fuck is with these new guys taking up review copies. In all defense, Retard's review dsnt hold up value.

Peace.

Thanks guys!
:music06:

Hi,

Got a review article from AllBizNiz.

Gave him a topic from out of left field and he (or his wife?) turned it around very quickly.

Writing was very good - had to fix one or two things, but overall the writing was good and on topic.

Hard to beat these rates for a Native English writer. I'll be back for more!

N~

Hi,

Got a review article from AllBizNiz.

Gave him a topic from out of left field and he (or his wife?) turned it around very quickly.

Writing was very good - had to fix one or two things, but overall the writing was good and on topic.

Hard to beat these rates for a Native English writer. I'll be back for more!

N~

Thanks for the review :). I let my wife handle that one!

:banana_sml:

good job writing

I had this writer writer a 300 word article, he did a good job. No complaints. Fast work, no problems.

I'm pretty booked right now. I've had an overwhelming response for my services :xmas-smiley-016:. Anyway, if you feel like you can wait a week or two, then please PM me. I'm just unable to do immediate work. I'll update this thread as soon as the slots open again. Thank you for your cooperation!

I had this writer writer a 300 word article, he did a good job. No complaints. Fast work, no problems.

Thanks for the review!

:music06:

Status
Not open for further replies.