NASA Suceeds in finding water

TFLNetwork

Jul 5, 2008
215/514

20 oz. Lunar Splash - contains 2 scoops of Jack3d and 75 mg acai berries -
$1000 per bottle.

title should read 'nasa succeeds in wasting money to confirm what india already found two months ago'.

SPACE.com -- It's Official: Water Found on the Moon -- 9/23
Why is NASA taking credit for India finding water on the moon? | India.com

Back on September 24th it was widely reported that India’s first lunar mission, the Chandrayaan-1 found evidence of large quantities of water on its surface. And it was said that the discovery would change the face of lunar exploration for the next decade.
but yes. moonbases, fresh water, hydrogen fuel and O2 without the huge shipping fees are around the corner.

If I could I would stake a claim for this piece of land. It is just a little too far for me though.

long-term investors, be advised: lunar real estate is dirt cheap right now.
I've already bought several thousand acres of prime moon land for my kids/grandkids to develop.
you can too, for as little as 30 bucks an acre:

Purchase Moon Land - Authorized Lunar Embassy Agent

long-term investors, be advised: lunar real estate is dirt cheap right now.
I've already bought several thousand acres of prime moon land for my kids/grandkids to develop.
you can too, for as little as 30 bucks an acre:

Purchase Moon Land - Authorized Lunar Embassy Agent

Heh, I think your joking there, but it's been exposed as a scam years ago. Good luck anyone trying to claim there land from that one!

If I could I would stake a claim for this piece of land. It is just a little too far for me though.

Lunar Real Estate - Buy Moon Property - Moon For Sale ← This one also has an affiliate program

But no, there's an international treaty that states extraterrestrial landmass can't be exploited for commercial or military use. Which means you lunar deeds are worthless and non-redeemable.

I'm sure this will change once they find shit worth selling, like the ready He3 that solar winds should be blowing into the regolith.