Nacho's hot tip of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or you could of course promote his music, quite successfully i'd assume.

Or if your feeling pretty sick a "donation" drive, or some shit but pocket the cash!

I like the ringtone site that is advertising on the term:

How to DIY your own Luciano pavarotti?

Luciano pavarotti is really a snap. The process to create your Luciano pavarotti is very straightforward. With some software, you can make your Luciano pavarotti out of any MP3 you own without paying a dime. You could simply transfer the full MP3 track to your cell phone, set it as cell phone ringtone and be done with it. But as it may be a full length song, and your cell phone only rings for a few seconds, you'll want to edit your MP3. So just select the song you want to edit, choose the section you want as a ringtone then download to your cell phone. You can download Luciano pavarotti directly to your cell phone via WAP or first download to your pc and then upload to your cell phone using a usb cable or via bluetooth. And your Luciano pavarotti should work for most cell phone models including Nokia, Motorola, Samsung or Sony Ericsson.

I'm trying to learn something, dick.
Boy are you in the wrong place.

WF isn't for learning it's for bashing people who ask questions. The hardcore here, (who probably don't make a dime online), will call you every name in the book for asking anything.

So just don't ok. You are free to attempt to post witty insults, just don't be like the turbo-post-whore here and post 15 replies in one thread without one having any value whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.