Myspace Ad Upload Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjk

May 9, 2007
Colorado
Anyone experience a problem uploading a custom ad to Myspace? It always goes to 50% at "Uploading resource..." and then just sits there and does nothing. I've tried in both Safari and Firefox and have the same problem. Here is a screenshot of where it freezes.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I've emailed the support, and awaiting a reply.

Thanks.

Have had lots of problems in the past with MySpace ad uploading, found that chrome seems to be the most reliable in my experience.

I haven't had that problem. Try using different browsers or reinstalling flash.

My problem is I can't get any impressions. I have it set to spend 50 cents per click and I get 0 impressions! The campaign has been running for about a week. One day during that week I got impressions for just 2 hours and never got any more. Do I really have to spend over 50 cents a click to get impressions?? No thanks.

Anyone experience a problem uploading a custom ad to Myspace? It always goes to 50% at "Uploading resource..." and then just sits there and does nothing. I've tried in both Safari and Firefox and have the same problem. Here is a screenshot of where it freezes.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I've emailed the support, and awaiting a reply.

Thanks.

It's your image size. I ran into this quite a few times and noticed that everytime I had the problem, the image sizes were larger than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.