Status
Not open for further replies.

force-11

PHP |㋛
Jul 27, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm looking for some users to do some last minute beta testing of my new review plugin. My existing beta testers have as of right now all dropped out on me leaving me to test my little beauty all by myself. It is great, and like I said before better than WF Review and miles better than WP Review Engine.

It has all the features the existing review plugins have and some great additions. If you're interested in trying out a free copy of this and securing yourself an unlimited license for the future please PM me or e-mail me: mark@myreviewplugin.com.

Please only do this if you'll be able to contribute meaningful feedback and put some serious time in in the next few days to look for bugs. Things are a bit rough around the edges right now, I want to make sure that release of this goes smoothly.

If you missed it last time, you can see a screenshot of the settings page to get a quick idea of what I'm offering. :2drinkspit:

Mark.

I just wanted to let everyone know that, I got an awesome response to this. There's over a dozen beta copies floating around right now and 6 more potential copies of what i now 1.0 going out tonight. I'm going to post the 1.0 thread right now.

Thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.