my top affiliate network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

montecarlo

Sep 26, 2006
does not have a contact telephone number, has not responded to an e-mail in 3 hours and my affiliate manager has not been online in 2 days.

i guess i just realized how unprofessional some affiliate networks are. i am trying to figure out when i will be paid next because the time they told me last payment is obviously wrong.

needed to vent sorry

Is it Canadian?

Today is Canada day and many companies also gave employees yesterday off.

NeverblueAds and CX Digital (formerly Incentaclick) are both located in Canada.

Is it Canadian?

Today is Canada day and many companies also gave employees yesterday off.

NeverblueAds and CX Digital (formerly Incentaclick) are both located in Canada.

that is interesting. they appear to be in the US looking at whois info (they dont give a location on their website)

EDIT: looks like they are in canada after all.

the thing is though i received several campaign update e-mails today.

talk about frustrating.

Sorry, but let me get this straight. You didn't even get the phone number of the affiliate network that you're spending money promoting offers for? And they're the unprofessional ones?

does not have a contact telephone number, has not responded to an e-mail in 3 hours and my affiliate manager has not been online in 2 days.

i guess i just realized how unprofessional some affiliate networks are. i am trying to figure out when i will be paid next because the time they told me last payment is obviously wrong.

needed to vent sorry

Sorry, but let me get this straight. You didn't even get the phone number of the affiliate network that you're spending money promoting offers for? And they're the unprofessional ones?

Yes, very unprofessional on my part. I have learned from my mistaked though. It sucks when they are my top earning program. Luckily, I have already been paid once by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.