My new program

Status
Not open for further replies.

nytrokiss

Oct 8, 2006
Hi everyone!

We have just completed my sign up with LinkShare.com and i want you opinions on the program the pro's and the con's etc... If you are a member of the LinkShare network my site is GoldWatches.com and if you are not please email me for the link!

Thanks
James

One of the biggest reasons I don't like using Linkshare is I have to enter a damn captcha just to login every time.

Hey, I see you're also a seller on Amazon.com. What are the costs of listing your items there the way you've done it? How much do you have to give them on each sale?

One of the biggest reasons I don't like using Linkshare is I have to enter a damn captcha just to login every time.
I know, that's annoying as hell.

I just started using Linkshare and I've been pleased so far. They have a good control panel and a really good list of affiliate stores to choose from.

They don't put all your earnings together in one check.
instead, they send you a lot 2-dollar-checks.

I just received one last week. Don't even bother to cash it.

The Captcha is very annoying! i agree but everything else that i have to do with them i like! also there support is great! Amazon has a set rate for it's prices they are pending the items on the site for example watches is one type of a commission and jewelery is another!

I hope i answered any of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.