My logo designer is giving me shit...

mrey86

Jan 6, 2010
1271625360370.jpg

How many people did this dreamer remind you of during the emails?

And at least a few people who tried to hire me but I said no thanks. No equity, No shares, I want cash ASAP unless I think your idea is absolutely brilliant.

I actually agree with David. I have two designers I always pay as low as I possibly can, I always ask for them to do as much as I can get out of them without quitting on me mid-project, but I ALWAYS pay for work... On-time with either certified check or direct deposit.

And no Equity sharing for non-programming work. ESPECIALLY with my own projects.

I'm launching a site with about 120K in marketing capital this week on several aff networks and I would NEVER squander away equity for graphic design.

Reactions: .Hack
If you're ideas are worth a single penny, why the fuck would it be a reasonable to dilute your ownership over the logo which has no value?

Say you get bought for the $40,000,000 and you give your logo man even 1% of your company, which sounds more like 50% because you want a partner. That 1% would cost you $4,000,000 down the road. So you're going to pay 4 million for a $50 logo? Truth is, it's never going to happen because you'll never get there.

Good ideas are worth fuck all. The only thing worth a penny is implementation, and it's sounds like you are failing at it. You want to see a hot logo check out craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums that logo brings in millions of dollars a year.

Insight: Whenever someone promises "exposure" instead of payment, run. - (37signals)

If you pay with anything other than money you're not going to get results. Man up.

This is a nifty little email exchange....from nearly 5 months ago.

On more important matters....that butt can't be real. Shopped ass for sure.

Thread summary:

Dude steals image and story from 27b/6
Other dudes think it's real and comment on it
Hilarity

For the last fucking time people - It's taken from this site >>>>>> Go Away

Well done, it's still amusing though. Anyone moron with Google could easily find the original.

He obviously wasn't trying to say it was him as he would of change the names used...