My friends and I made a YouTube video..What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Magic annotation is broken. That and it's annoying when I'm about to click and the video ends (I know you have no control over that).

Interesting idea though.

The ninja magic video was deleted off my camera somehow. Thanks for checking it out.

if anyone has any ideas of how to get a video more popular I would love to hear it. I have some other ideas for videos, but I wanted to try this one first.

It's like those old Choose Your Own Adventure books... but in video! It's genius!
Pity your actors are so crappy, but that kind of gives it a naive charm. The idea is awesome though.

Is this just a fun thing that you did for a con or something?
Or are you going to monetize it in some way?
I'm thinking the easiest way to do it would be to have large numbers of "fighters", and then simply link, in the video, to a purchase page for their weapons on something like True Swords - Samurai Swords, Full Tang, Real Blades, Movie, Anime, Video Game, & Manga Replicas

well...ill be the first one to say it... gaaaaiiiiiiii.....

....but nice idea. u gotta fix the vid ending problem somehow...make transitions more smooth.

Hey everyone thanks for the love. We taped in one hour and edited the same day so that's why it's kinda lacking the professional feel. I saw something interactive on youtube and then remembered those old choose your own adventure books so I thought it would be pretty cool to do something like this. I am not looking to monetize this, but just to have some fun. It took more time to make that robot costume than the actual video. I have a really good idea for the next one so I will let you all know when it is up. For now please tell all your friends so we can get this out there more.

Thanks again.

I like the way you keep the user interacting with your content by sending them to more of your content. You may have something here. Just keep pumping out the videos and you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.