My First Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPJedi

Feb 10, 2007
GA
www.gigsterapp.com
Ok tell me what you all think. I have 2 blogs I run and then a third site. I took the third site and put google ads and feeds from my 2 blogs and a normal feed. Do you think i have the site structure and layout good to make $$ :)

The Site: The GA Statesman

Thanks for all the input.

:bowdown: :rasta:

Not bad.. but keep in mind a few things. One, if you try link building via directories a lot of people will say that's an MFA site and deny you. Other than that, how are you gonna get traffic to that site?

Not bad.. but keep in mind a few things. One, if you try link building via directories a lot of people will say that's an MFA site and deny you. Other than that, how are you gonna get traffic to that site?

Bofu2u is right, I tried MFA on my first site and it killed me on directory submits.

1. save your site the way it is.

2. Publish a fake site with "real" content, something ripped from somewhere so it looks respectable and clean. No ads at all.

3. Submit to directories for like two months or so until you have a crap ton of linkbacks and you are getting traffic.

4. Republish original site and sit back, get keyword links from blogs and crap to home in on your niche.

5. Rarely will the directories drop your links, so I've found. Move on and replicate.

Great looking site for a first MFA, just bite, kick in the nuts, pull ears, and choke the neck to get that first dollar, then do the same for the next dollar and so on. This ain't easy at first but you've come to the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.