My female neighbor upstairs is getting PLOWED right now

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Holy shit, went to the laundry room in my apt building to throw in some laundry before I go to bed and the ceiling is shaking.

Then I hear all kinds of moaning and the bed squeaking from the apartment upstairs. I've literally never heard anyone having sex this loud ever. I mean I've heard neighbors having sex before, but this is like incredibly loud. She must be having the best sex of her life. And I'm doing laundry.

Perspective.

At least someone is having a good night I guess. I'm going to go back to drinking these bud lights alone until I pass out.

Good night, bros.

Go upstairs, knock on a door and ask can you join in. You got nothing to lose. If you are lucky, guy is a bi-curious.

Good luck bro!

sticker,375x360.png

honey-im-home-forever-alone.jpg

Forever-Alone-7.jpg

Forever-Alone-2_thumb3.jpg

forever_alone_90130843.jpg

pizza-forever-alone.png

forever__alone__by_darkeh91-d39kdzs.png

144209_700b.jpg

I recently got engaged to a Puerto Rican yoga instructor... strange though... I don't recall being in Ohio this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_6MMIQgac]Matt Nathanson - Laid [ Lyrics ] - YouTube[/ame]

OP you're really bad at telling erotic stories... you could have talked to us about how hot she was with her firm perky boobs and how she likes to walk around half naked in her apartment while sucking on big cherry-flavored lollipops... but no, you talked more about your laundry than about the bitch. You failed to arouse our sexual appetite. 2/10 will not read again.

Assuming he dont live with her you should deff approach her sounds like a horny little thing. That is if you dont see dude hanging around all that much

Just to clarify the situation here - she looks like a cross between Violent J from Insane Clown Posse and Amy Winehouse. So, definitely not trying to hit it. Plus her elbows are way too pointy.

any man that says they wouldn't hit it ( even if amy winehouse ) aint a real man.

we all know any man would hit any P

Holy shit, went to the laundry room in my apt building to throw in some laundry before I go to bed and the ceiling is shaking.

Then I hear all kinds of moaning and the bed squeaking from the apartment upstairs. I've literally never heard anyone having sex this loud ever. I mean I've heard neighbors having sex before, but this is like incredibly loud. She must be having the best sex of her life. And I'm doing laundry.

Perspective.

At least someone is having a good night I guess. I'm going to go back to drinking these bud lights alone until I pass out.

Good night, bros.

You could have at least gotten some audio to share with us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq5ScfEUw8]Thin Wall Challenge - Balloon Job - YouTube[/ame]

OP is this you?