My Bamboo Dry Erase Board: U Jelly?

how much to make me one and ship it my way?

I don't have the time to do all that peasant building shit.

I saw something similar before. Why did you opt to make the bamboo board yourself? It is possible to just buy a sheet of bamboo?

Anyway, very nice work.

vEcxC.jpg

Nice tutorial and workshop. My dad is making me a sweet Honduran mahogany desk and I'd ask him to make one of these but I've been waiting forever for the desk. :)

sticky notes on the monitor, it's hard to justify reddit/email/youtube/etc when you have an entire row of lime green notes right in front of your face.

I saw something similar before. Why did you opt to make the bamboo board yourself? It is possible to just buy a sheet of bamboo?

Anyway, very nice work.

vEcxC.jpg

Because anything pre-purchase was very small. Like "the front of the refrigerator" small. Mine is 4.5 x 3.5 feet. Pretty big.

sticky notes on the monitor, it's hard to justify reddit/email/youtube/etc when you have an entire row of lime green notes right in front of your face.

Yeah, I used to put sticky notes all over my desk. I sitll have a stack of them under one of my monitors. They just ended up getting neglected. I got "sticky note blindness" after a while.
I also tried software "to do list" programs that synced dropbox and I had it on all my computers and phone... I ignored it.
I'm just used to having a list written down somewhere. I trained myself to pay attention to that in college. Folded up piece of paper in my pocket.