My ASE Pix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice pictures, I'll have to upload mine as soon as I get back. Though I think I have only the ones of Aden jumping Justin ;)

I just realized that adens is not a lame adsense typo, but your name. For the past few months I thought you had mis spelled adsense blog.

I just realized that adens is not a lame adsense typo, but your name. For the past few months I thought you had mis spelled adsense blog.

I suppose the big "Aden's" in the header is just a typo. :rolleyes:

BTW Aden, could you comment each picture with who's who?

777763735_e5d0ec4a8e.jpg

She's hot :love-smiley-085:

yeah, she is hot. That is Ms Nevada. haha.

I will get to the names when i get home. Still waiting on my flight. SO fucking tired.

will post them soon. other peeps got pix with her too. im sure there will be tons. i know shoemoney has some on his blog

ADEN! Great pics - there's a whole lotta WF people in those. And why oh why do I have to look trashed in that one near the bottom?!

You and Derek (not lerch :D) are awesome and I loved hanging out with you. I hope we get to do it again soon!

Have a safe trip home. Something caught on fire at the Miami airport so I have taken up permanent residence here. :(

aww. Laura, we both loved you the most out of anyone we met on the entire trip!!

LOL about looking trashed... u were a little trashed i think hun.

See you again real soon i hope

Great meeting you guys. Wish I could of spent some more time partying though. Tuesday I was only there for like an hour and a half. Don (Kurt Kobain) from getlandingpages.com bought goppher and I a beer. I briefly met Joez and hfgreg there as well.

The day before, I met Aden, his BF, Jelf, Bofu2U, and Jon. oh and also Kevin Fleming.

I really like the relaxed atmosphere at this convention. If you have been to a regular corporate convention, then you know how stuffy it can be.

I hope to see you guys in Nov at ad tech.

(I don't think I took the obligatory picture with Aden, he's turned into a shoemoney picture whore of sorts :D )

Is that Jeremy Estes' middle finger in your pic with Shoemoney? I have a few other pics of him being a drunk asshole at the party which will be posted soon :thefinger:

Is that Jeremy Estes' middle finger in your pic with Shoemoney? I have a few other pics of him being a drunk asshole at the party which will be posted soon :thefinger:

Did you ever find your friend's jacket that he gave away? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.