My Argument With Mike Filsaime

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodensamurai

Dec 5, 2007
If this post is in the wrong section, or written incorrectly, my bad; it's my first post. Here goes:

I'm sure most everyone here knows of Mike Filsaime and his "tremendously spectacular" products such as Powerlink Generator (just another link cloaking device), 7 figure code (a program that he charged I think it was close to 700 bucks for), and of course his extremely popular (and overpriced) Butterfly Marketing (good ole 1k for that one!).

Anways... Moving On.

Well, I have a blog called "The Guru Crusher." I put down most of those overpriced products by Mike, Chris of DJK, and Eric Rockefeller (haven't gotten to some of the others yet, but I'll make my way; there's just so much crap to get through!).

So a lot of my posts have been against these products, including Mike's. Well apparently he didn't like that because he decided to pay me a visit...

The big dog himself left me a few comments on my blog and I even commented him back.

In his last comment he says "I can't wait for your update" which probably means he's going to visit again.

If you want to read his comments, here's the link:
Not Angry At All, Mike Filsaime =) « Guru Crusher

I'll also paste the link so you can paste it into your own browser and see for yourself...

hxxp://gurucrusher.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/not-angry-at-all-mike-filsaime/

Hopefully he does comment back...

this is one of those posts that's hard to tell if it's just pure spam.

lets see

is spam:

- 1 post
- url
- namedrop
- blogdrop
- the whole "don't buy until you read this!!!1" crap on your blog

not spam:

- legit argument against an internet 'guru' douchebag

that's 5 points spam + 1 point credit = -4 in my book. spam. im bored.

LOL.....sounds like you bought one of his super dooper $997
systems thats gonna make you automatically rich?:error:

no, before reading this post i did not even know who he was.

but after viewing pictures of him, he just seems like the perfect victim to me.

there is something soft about him. i guess when my foot makes contact with his face, it will just sink in like into a soft cushion.

maybe i should start a blog about people i would like to kick in the face with a roundhouse kick, chuck norris style, lol.

Reactions: Sticks79
"woodensamurai" sounds like a username that belongs on Warrior Forum. Maybe it should stay there.

there is something soft about him. i guess when my foot makes contact with his face, it will just sink in like into a soft cushion.

maybe i should start a blog about people i would like to kick in the face with a roundhouse kick, chuck norris style, lol.

LOL.....+rep for the thoughts of kicking filsaimes head in...

he is a used car salesman by the way...NO JOKE

That's hardly an "argument"

especially considering he didn't exactly attack you, he even said that if you focussed yourself more on something else you could make more money, which is probably true...

By the way, I'd be pretty careful about bashing these "gurus", isn't it libel or some shit like that? I reckon you could get yourself in some legal shit...

No I swear, this is a real post. I've been a member since november, and I never post because honestly, I have never have anything great to add compared to the stuff that you guys know. So I don't want to look like an idiot. Well maybe I do now, but honestly, I didn't think that anyone would read. And I'm surprised he didn't get back to me like he said he would. His email is simply mikefilsaime@gmail.com.

That's hardly an "argument"

especially considering he didn't exactly attack you, he even said that if you focussed yourself more on something else you could make more money, which is probably true...

By the way, I'd be pretty careful about bashing these "gurus", isn't it libel or some shit like that? I reckon you could get yourself in some legal shit...

This is WickedFire mutha fucka we will "bash" whoever the fuck we please
you fuckin >>guru-cock-sucking-asslicker<<< you obviously havnt checked out the free ebook download section....where all of filsaimes fucking crap is available for free.:rasta:

No, its a real post. I've been a member since November, just never added anything because honestly I never had anything useful to add that compares to the stuff that you guys know. And I didn't want to look like an idiot (although i probably do now..). If you want to email him, his email is mikefilsaime(a)gmail.com . Oh ya, and I know my name probably has the least to do with marketing, but that's only because I dint know what else to use.

LOL. Sign me up for that one... a former used car salesman becomes internet ripopff artist... selling make money systems about how to make money by selling make moneys sytems to peeps looking to make money online.

Total douchebag, but I guess he didn't see my blog post where I sad pretty much the same thing lol.

Why this is stupid

Dude,
Your blog looks lame. I spent all of two seconds trying to read gray text on a black background.
I found the back button in a hurry....Probably like most of your visitors.
If you want people to read your shit try reading up on "usability" first.

Next, if you want to slam Filsaime that's cool, but WTF are you saying?
Try something like this Mikes products suck because: x, y, z
Then go on to say
"I have found a great way to make money online by doing "blah blah blah"
and not by giving a link to a product. People on the net want info they can use more than opinions.

Peace,
O

Status
Not open for further replies.