My 10 year old sister and PPC

Ar Scion

Oct 27, 2009
I just got one of those status updates saying my sister has liked "White Shark Media" on Facebook.

She's too young to know what SEO/PPC is, so this is obviously some sort of marketing thing behind this. Are they paying kids to like stuff on FB?

i dont why they would be paying 10 year olds to do it. what would be the point. also, how much would be a fair compensation for a "like"??? maybe your sister just liked it for the heck of it or for fun. kids have an habit of liking dozens, if not hundreds of pages etc.

The good thing about family is you usually have their contact info. Call her and ask.

I just got one of those status updates saying my sister has liked "White Shark Media" on Facebook.

She's too young to know what SEO/PPC is, so this is obviously some sort of marketing thing behind this. Are they paying kids to like stuff on FB?
Maybe you should stop using her account then, for your marketing and she would not be targeted. And FUCK 10 get them off the fbs man

Kids don't play outside today, are you stuck in 1999?

Just wait till the fat mcdonalds/xbox/facebook generation is controlling the world, will be good times.

ChrisS bumped the mouse when he was accidentally... your sister while visiting her room.

I thought 10 year old girls dream about lame ass boy bands

Like these guYS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yd3tG31wpw]YouTube - VIP - Just My Luck[/ame]

A hustlin baller?