Mutliple items on ebay? *ARRRGH*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Alright, eBay is being a real bitch for me. I'm trying to do the "$200/day method" from earnersblog, which entails selling items over and over. So I want to have one of those things where there's like 50 available.

I have 30+ feedback and a verified PayPal account, so that's all good. But what I see when I click on the fixed price tab is the same as what I see with the online auction tab.

ebaycraphc3.png

WTF? I thought this might have been a case of eBay online designing for IE, but the same thing happens in IE(6) as FireFox.

Anyway, notice how I can't even set the BIN price. Only the starting bid. If I'm in the fixed price tab, and I try to enter a BIN, it gives me an error saying that "A Buy It Now price cannot be used in a Multiple Item Auction." So I think it thinks that I'm still in the Online Auction tab.

WHAT THE FUCK? This is pissing me off to no end - if anyone could help it would be much appreciated. :bowdown:

Whats the problem dude, it means exactly that, I haven't used eBay in over a year since I was banned but I know your problem and I used to consider myself an eBay expert, cause well I was pulling in over $1K per week.

You cannot use the BIN when your dealing with multiple items because in the auctions if someone clicks the BIN button your auction is over, however the auction cannot be over with a multiple auction item if there are still items left, its the way the system was designed.

EDIT: If your using the fixed price format though then you should be able to set it, I think, fuck its been so long haha, I'm trying to remember.......with the auction style format items over 1 cannot have a BIN but with fixed price format your fixed price acts like your BIN with multiple items.

Yeah I'm trying to use the fixed price format. So you can come, buy the item for $3.25, then there is one less item for sale, but there are still 49 left.

Yeah I'm trying to use the fixed price format. So you can come, buy the item for $3.25, then there is one less item for sale, but there are still 49 left.

Yeah thats how it should work.......but fuck damb you all to hell haha, only because now with these eBay things I wish my account was active I've still got a +100 bucks frozen in the account, now I wanna use it up but I can't........looks like its time to get re-instated and find all the new exploits.

:D First I need to figure out how to get this damn thing working. Pissing me off so much...

You would think a multi-billion dollar company would have this basic shit working. I hope it isn't a bug.

:D First I need to figure out how to get this damn thing working. Pissing me off so much...

You would think a multi-billion dollar company would have this basic shit working. I hope it isn't a bug.

It's been screwy like that for a while. The javascript is messed up so that if you're using a template or "Sell Similar Item," etc., then you won't be able to switch to an from auction, fixed price or inventory. I just sell the same item in different formats and save the template from each type, or I copy/paste all of the info from the separate boxes and make an entirely new auction.

I really, really hate the new listing software. They wanted to make it AJAX-y but all we got was ShitJAX JS instead. :repuke:

Ok so it is a bug? That's fucking pathetic.

Is there some way to get around it? A greasemonkey script maybe?

I think I'm going to have to call them.

Ok I got it working. It wasn't working on the revise your item form, so I created a new one.

Now it's just a matter of getting that original $9 insertion fee back from those ebay bastards. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.