Multiple Adwords Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

udkl_12_98

Feb 1, 2008
I'm starting out and am going to create multiple adwords accounts for redeeming the vouchers.

Now, to make those new adwords accounts,

1> is it OK if I use the CC I have used in my primary account ?
2> do I need to signup from a different comp/IP ?
3> What about personal details ? Is it Ok if they are the same ?

Am asking this cause Adwords allows multiple Adwords accounts. So maybe they will allow them from the same IP/CC

Also, do you guys know of a voucher that is greater in value than the Y! small business 50$ voucher ?

I'm starting out and am going to create multiple adwords accounts for redeeming the vouchers.

Now, to make those new adwords accounts,

1> is it OK if I use the CC I have used in my primary account ?
2> do I need to signup from a different comp/IP ?
3> What about personal details ? Is it Ok if they are the same ?

Am asking this cause Adwords allows multiple Adwords accounts. So maybe they will allow them from the same IP/CC

Also, do you guys know of a voucher that is greater in value than the Y! small business 50$ voucher ?

Here's a thread of a bunch of $199 ones for YSM. http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/54776-list-10-199-yah00-search-marketing-c0up0ns.html

Also I'm pretty sure if you're doing shady stuff like that, you'll need separate credit cards just to be safe. It would really suck for you to get your account banned straight off the bat when you've just started, as it's a massive pain in the ass to get around a ban by google. But there might be others who post, who've been able to do it all with the same CC and personal details.

Also if you find a link to a google voucher can you pm me the link? Cheers.

As I know, you can create multiple accounts from MCC with the same IP, but you still need different CCs just for your safety. Personal details like names,address, etc, don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.