Multiple Adword Campaigns With Same Billing Info??

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbiz

Dec 14, 2008
I signed up for a google MCC account the other day because I want to spread out my campaigns over more then 1 account to minimize getting slapped by google.

With a google My Client Center (MCC) account, is it allowed to have multiple accounts that use the same billing info and credit card?

If not, is there a way around this?

Yes. But when I created a bunch of new accounts last time my CC was not accepted for a few days. I guess creating multiple new accounts on the same day trigged a safety measure in their system.

i've never done an MCC account. do they actually let you sign up multiple accounts w/ the same name / billing / cc info and NOT slap them all together?

like if i wanted to put all my high risk campaigns in one account and they decided to slap all of them, or cancel that account would my other accounts live on?

from my experience there is no rhyme or reason to what G does when it comes to slapping and mccs. I have an mcc with 5 accounts, each with their fair share of shady shit. I also have about 5 independent accounts separate from the mcc. All have the same billing info. Slaps have not taken place across accounts, but I have had more than one campaign slapped in almost every account I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.