MS Exchange Server Program Recommendations?

Truffles

Apr 20, 2009
I have a client who I'm doing a web design project for and setting her up with some hosting (yay $100 payout) but she also needs an MS Exchange Server hosting plan.

Right now she's already signed up with Godaddy and getting the following:

Microsoft Outlook with Mobile
(2 GB Total/1 Box) - 1 Year
Length: 1 Period(s)
$107.88

Anybody have recommendations for comparable Exchange server hosting affiliate programs (preferably ones that offer nice lifetime payouts)? I'd like to switch her so I can grab a commission on it but it would need to be cheaper than the GoDaddy one (even marginally) to convince her to switch it. I'm sure there are some crappy ones out there but I would only do this if they are actually a decent established provider with good support as I want to be hands off after this project is over.

She's already loving the fact that I'm getting her a refund on all the site hosting crap she purchased from Godaddy before engaging my services...they wanted like $200/year for like a crappy 10 page site and some bullshit "blog and analytics" crap. I'm like...I'll set you up with a Wordpress site on a cheaper host with no limitations. Now I just want to complete the package with the Exchange hosting.

Not absolutely sure if you have to be licensed to buy? Maybe you can try thru a vendor like CDW or Ingram, but goto Microsoft directly for exchange hosted solutions.

If I recall its about $5/mo per user, with the option for encryption/spam filtering/message archiving/more for like another $2 per month.

I am also not exactly sure if there is a minimum qty. w/ Microsoft - but I would def. look into it.

mark it up and bill her directly w/ your web design services.

Just want to make sure I'm clear here...are you recommending I offer it as a reseller? I'd like to avoid that as I don't want to manage this at all or be responsible for tech support/billing. I just want my commission and then be done with it.

Protip: Bill her 30% less than the rate GoDaddy is charging her and set her up a Google Apps account. The catch? Google Apps is free for under 50 users. It's 100 times better than Exchange. Plus, charge her for tech support (per hour).

Protip: Bill her 30% less than the rate GoDaddy is charging her and set her up a Google Apps account. The catch? Google Apps is free for under 50 users. It's 100 times better than Exchange. Plus, charge her for tech support (per hour).

yep its free and google gets to know all about your shit

I don't want to be stuck doing tech support and all her junk is in outlook so its just not worth the hassle which is why I'm just interested in finding and affiliate program for it.