Moving From Adsense To Creating Leads...(Law Site)

1yerrot

An Inglorious Bastard
Jul 20, 2010
Dominican Republic
Hey y'all,

My situation is as simple as the title. I have been almost solely into adsense the last few years with a Lawyer website that gets good traffic.

I want to learn the best way to capture leads from my traffic and how to approach law firms with a proposal. If you can spare 5 minutes, please hit me with a suggestion or two. Thanks. :bowdown:

1yerrot

do consult a law firm first regarding selling those types of leads. im not exactly sure on the exact laws, but I believe theres something concerning legal and medical leads where you cant sell referrals....

Reactions: RobinX
Great info guys, you gave me some stuff to research and that's all I was asking for. THANKS! Will check back on this thread later for more maybe.

Pm me. I might be able to help. What type of law leads are you getting?

Sure thing, thanks. I'm not actually pulling in the leads yet though, I'm trying to find out the best way to capture leads right now. Afterwards I will have to deal with the legality of it all, but first things first.

BTW, I forgot to mention that I don't like the e-mail begging screen that pops up as soon as a person enters my website, I HATE THOSE THINGS!

I assume they work though because many people use them, but I won't.

Total attorneys affiliate program might work depending on your niche.... Maybe use them as you back end as you build out your own?

Yes there are a lot of legal leads out there, but I believe that most are email only for one reason or another.

Most of these programs work on the backend that there is a pool of lawyers that pick up the leads that they need for their state or expertise. I am not sure how much success you will have trying to feed leads into one source. I would recommend trying to find a company that already sells legal leads to lawyers and working out a deal with them directly where you can host-n-post to there system.

I think that PPC is much better for Law site as there is not much CPA for law websites.
Yeah, I may have to agree with you about that. I have been searching and searching and besides Hydra, I see NOTHING of value. And Hydra is like the soup-nazi with their program!