Most Important Video You'll Ever See

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeoReborn

Mar 5, 2008
London UK
Its time to open your eyes to reality...

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fs=true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=5232639329002339531&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

short and simple....

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fs=true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4758579931597062257&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Thanks for this. No time for the long version, but the short version was cool.

What do you invest in? Ive been looking to get into forex.

Thanks for this. No time for the long version, but the short version was cool.

What do you invest in? Ive been looking to get into forex.

I invest in commmodities. Not contracts but actually buying the stuff. My view is there will be a great depression and I will make money out of it.

I invest in commmodities. Not contracts but actually buying the stuff. My view is there will be a great depression and I will make money out of it.

Ok you invest in paper thats worth x amount of soybeans as opposed to paper thats worth x amount of soybeans if certain conditions are met right?

Or do you have a basement full of soybeans?

Ok you invest in paper thats worth x amount of soybeans as opposed to paper thats worth x amount of soybeans if certain conditions are met right?

Or do you have a basement full of soybeans?

Nope I invest in silver and gold. But I just have tons of silver (will add some gold in future). Its being stored in a vault, not my home. Silver and gold will keep their value while the currency tumbles.

reminds me of this video:

Money As Debt

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="fs=true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-9050474362583451279&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

That money as debt video is pretty easy to follow... there is only one thing I don't get, if the borrower does not repay their loan what happens? Since the money they borrowed is created, how does the bank lose money?

That money as debt video is pretty easy to follow... there is only one thing I don't get, if the borrower does not repay their loan what happens? Since the money they borrowed is created, how does the bank lose money?

The Magic JooJoo of the Mountain takes care of all of that. And raptor Jeebus helps out every once in a while with the collections phone calls.

Most important book you will ever read

"Secrets of the Federal Reserve - The London Connection" by Eustace Mullins.

following one of Arkads links...

i found that quote:
"Thomas Jefferson warned of the damage that would be caused if the people assigned control of the money supply to the banking sector, "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. This issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of the moneyed corporations which already dare to challenge our Government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country" Thomas Jefferson, 1791"

a wise man.and it only took 122 years,althougt the master plan "federal reserve" started 20-25 years earlier,around 1880.

Status
Not open for further replies.