Mortgage/Unsecured Debt Consolication affiliate programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
Can I please give me any and all suggestions on Mortgage/Unsecured Debt Consolidation affiliate programs? I'd prefer to go direct with someone reputable as I'm in the process of totally getting screwed with one fo CJ's affiliates. Not going to mention who it is until things are resolved, then I'll plaster it everywhere if they don't handle it right.

I do all organic search with js redirects direct to the affiliates landing page and this converts best for both affiliates and myself. I have a lot of number 1 ranks in both google and msn. I'm currently a member of azoogle, linkshare, cj, clickbooth and all don't have any good programs except CJ who I don't want to deal with. CJ is saying this is against their policy and has frozen a VERY large some of money right before they have to make a payment. So basically they collected 2 months of leads and then complained at the last second.

Please Help and I appreciate your suggestions. I need to find someone quickly as most of my leads are going no where right now.

Thanx,
Smax

Smaxor we have a ton of debt consolidation offers. Check them out at Copeac.com. They are all our exclusive sites. Ill look for your sign up before i go to bed in case you want to check out the offers tonight.

Don't use CJ, they suck big monkey balls. Their support absolutely blows, and they no longer have the highest financial lead payouts, so there's no reason for anyone to continue with them anymore. Unless of course, you like your chances of their asshole merchants charging back on leads that were made 30 days before, then by all means, cross your fingers and the best of luck to ya!

Smaxor we have a ton of debt consolidation offers. Check them out at Copeac.com. They are all our exclusive sites. Ill look for your sign up before i go to bed in case you want to check out the offers tonight.

Do you allow white labeled sites?

Don't use CJ, they suck big monkey balls. Their support absolutely blows, and they no longer have the highest financial lead payouts, so there's no reason for anyone to continue with them anymore. Unless of course, you like your chances of their asshole merchants charging back on leads that were made 30 days before, then by all means, cross your fingers and the best of luck to ya!
I bet you're counting down the days for that lawyer's agreement to end.

Do you allow white labeled sites?

Yes, we can build out a page to have the look and feel of your site so it appears integrated together.

If any of you decide to sign up please put wicked fire in the how did you hear about us field so i can put you with someone who can help get a whitelabel set up

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone.

Don't use CJ, they suck big monkey balls. Their support absolutely blows, and they no longer have the highest financial lead payouts, so there's no reason for anyone to continue with them anymore.

Jon you sound like you know who has the good payouts. I'm listening! Who's got the best and pays well?

Wow this post is getting a little spammy :D

However thanks again to everyone for your suggestions and PM's. It's been a great help.

I suggest that you run our credit card programs with top notch conversions, killer commissions and great income potential. They should mix nicely with the topics of your sites and they are relevant to your traffic. See my signature for links (acclaimnetwork.com)

Just an update for those interested. Primary has no debt/unsecured loan offers other then 1 that only accepts email traffic. Copeac has none at all only restructuring and payday which don't convert for my traffic. Azoogle has some payday offers only that don't convert. My last hope is Leadpoint and I applied to them about 3 weeks ago and am still awaiting approval. *crosses his fingers*. I'm excited to find out more about leadpoint as they allow white label sites so you can do exit pages and fun stuff like that. Who would think it would be so hard to find someone to sell natural search debt loan leads too. Oh well!

S

How long does it take to get approved by Leadpoint? Are they picky about who they accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.